Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Hobby


Everyone has spare time. This is the time when person can do everything he likes or is interested in. Some people prefer to spend their free time sleeping at home, watching TV or listening to music. Others like hiking, travelling, getting with friends, visiting galleries, cinemas or collecting something. The things which people like to do in their spare time are called hobbies. Hobbies can be different.
Since I'm a student, I go to school weekdays and so I don't have too much free time. I usually spend six or seven hours at school. After that I go home and study. If I have some free time during the week I might also read a book or watch some TV. Even though I have a lot to do, I still have some free time for leisure activities. On the weekends I like taking long walks with my friends. Also I am interested in computer games and on-line communication with guys all around the world. We discuss many things: news, music, books and many other interesting things.
For all people hobby is something which helps them to relax and entertain. Without hobbies lives of many people would be dull.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Bogdan!

    Happy New Year!
    Now, when you have more free time, finish the essay about you! Pay attention to your comments! You had a foreign guest!
    Read your friends' blogs and write any comments!

    Have nice holidays!

    Yours,
    V.N.

    ReplyDelete